1) Identifying opportunities for increasing market penetration via new channels and Dealer partnerships.
2) Designing and Finalising the Dealer Agreements with all terms and conditions, KYC process.
3) Prepare, verify, and process invoices for sales or services rendered in Tally ERP 9.
4) Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email, fax or mail (Dunning).
5) Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted, Update receivables by aging
6) Rigorous follow up with the sales team and the dealer directly for on time collection of due invoices.
7) Generate monthly, quarterly, or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity
8) Preparing and presenting adhoc reports and dashboards required by the Management
Complementary information :
Reporting to the Finance Controller. Responsible for Accounts receivable and Dealer Management. General accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements, ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
Reporting to Quality Head. Responsible for review and respond to all the requirements of CDSCO and state FDA.