Peters Surgical Deutschland (Catgut GmbH) is a medium-sized company headquartered in Markneukirchen and has been part of the Peters Surgical Group since 2021. As a manufacturer of surgical sutures, our company has a decades-long tradition and thus a great deal of experience in the production of medical products. In addition to a wide variety of absorbable and non-absorbable suture materials, Catgut GmbH supplies an extensive range of special products for the medical sector.
We are looking for you as soon as possible, as :
Sales representative (ADM) (m/f/d) for the area of Saarland,
Do you love working in the sales department, are you a sales talent, committed and goal-oriented, and do you enjoy looking after customers on site and familiarizing yourself with new topics relating to the medical products sector?
Then apply to us now!
What are your tasks?
- Supporting and advising existing customers, maintaining customer relations in the assigned sales areas in accordance with the stated company philosophy.
- Acquiring potential new customers; visiting prospective customers, determining requirements, advising on suitable and comprehensive product solutions; developing customer relationships
- Generating, maintaining and increasing turnover
- Conducting consultations to generate orders
- Acceptance of direct orders and immediate transmission to the office staff
- Receiving customer requests regarding the products, their quality, the price (bonus and discount agreements) and the service as well as assessing and evaluating them with regard to feasibility, reasonableness and economic viability
- Preparation and transmission of complete product information to the user
- Use of catalogue and advertising material as well as product samples according to the company’s framework specifications
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of services to bind customers to the company as well as product training and instructions
- Implementation, representation and follow-up of trade fairs, congresses, “open days”, etc.
- Conscientious reporting / documentation of customer contacts (daily reports)
- Participation in master data maintenance: maintenance of customer master data in the assigned sales area
- Efficient and economic planning of customer appointments in the preceding month;
- Ensuring sufficient acquisition measures while complying with cost specifications
- Maintaining a customer file and constantly updated statistics on the development of sales in the sales area
- Active participation in the development and consistent implementation of the QM system; in particular, the application of the QMS documents without exception.
- Participation in ADM meetings with corresponding preparation and follow-up work
- Constant and comprehensive market observation as well as observation of health policy developments in the sales area with effects on sales.
In addition to an attractive and secure job, we offer you a motivated team in an international environment, challenging tasks and a varied daily work routine with personal responsibility, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and professional development opportunities.